The right handlebars for BMX bikes make it easier for the rider to ride and perform tricks. When choosing handlebars, you should pay attention to the following parameters:
- Height. It is determined based on the rider's height and preferences. For those of tall stature, handlebars with a high rise are suitable, and it's the other way around for those of short stature. The latest trend is high handlebars.
- Width. This parameter implies distance without taking into account the bar ends. It affects the performance of tricks and the experience of comfortable riding. Narrow handlebars allow you to perform better spinning, while the high ones provide stability and control.
- Bend angle. It affects the position of the hands on the handlebars. There are 2 types of bends (upwards and backwards).
- Manufacturing materials. The same materials are used here as in the manufacture of BMX frames.
- Layout. There are two-element and four-element handlebars.
The choice of handlebars for BMX bikes is based on the riding style and preferences of the rider.